the animate God



our lives as human is something far more than beautiful than the earth itself..it's just not only a simply life like the other creatures (animals or plants)...
it's not only procedding generation process like born, became infant, then child, young, adult, mating ( reproduction), then becoming old waiting it's lifetime over.
We're created in GOD's Hand , breathed soul and life by HIS authority, and the most important is we're human, the representative image of GOD Himself. as Genesis1:26,KJV said "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness .." and Genesis1:27,KJV said"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
The first creation of the mankind was not a random phenomenom of the nature, it's an important
event that God Himself worked in His powerfull will. Understanding this concept will lead us to have more meaningfull life in this world, that our life is a mandate, created with the purpose by the awesome God of Heaven and Earth...

so have you understand you life meaning?

My Pray :

Oh, Lord God, The Lord of Heaven and Earth, thank you that you had created me as a wonderful and a beautiful human being in Your image, I realized, many times in my life I'm do things recklessly and failed to represent You in my life...please help me God to understanding more every detailed purpose of my life..in my carrer, my relationship, my family, my church, and everything, and I'm become more able to represent You in my life..in Jesus Christ, I Prayed.Amen

Hallelujah, Praise the LORD for HE is good, all the time !!!

Comments

Post a Comment