The Pursuit of Holiness


What's come across our mind when we hear about the holiness? Is it about lifestyle? or about some restriction that should be obey in our life? The pursuit of holiness, may less popular in today's life , even among christian life itself ... yesterday i just receive a good messages, about this topic.. that we should keep our live as holy as God..seem so hard huh? and how come? everyday we're tangent with the nowadays situation, and the tendency to become sinner is so prone.... Just with the help of God , and the Holy Spirit we may able to do this so let's us keep our self as holy or in more simple word is to keep our purity..
the purity to keep our life clean from the bad habits, the unnecessary talks, the inappropriate behavior ..etc..

My pray :
Dear Lord, My Father in Heaven, thank you for your grace, that you've redeem my life and give me the 2nd change to live as your children...Right now i ask for your help ..so I can keep my purity in life..please let your Holy Spirit guide me so i can live pleasing You..
Thank you my Lord. in Your name, Jesus Christ i've prayed..AMEN !!

2 Timothy 2 : 19
"But God’s strong base is unchanging, having this sign, The Lord has knowledge of those who are his: and, Let everyone by whom the name of the Lord is named be turned away from evil."

Hallelujah, Praise the LORD for HE is good, all the time !!!

Comments

  1. Emang sih banyak orang yang ngomong (kadang2 anak2 TUHAN sendiri), "Ah sok rohani lu.. sok suci lah.. bla.. bla.. bla.." Tapi justru dalam situasi dunia yang kaya gini kita harus makin kejar Holiness itu.. Klo ga kaya gitu bisa ke bawa arus sama dunia yang makin gak jelas en jumpalitan kaya gini.. hehehe..
    Gud Article,Kris.. I Like it.. Jia You!! ^^V

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment