All for the Good

Romans 8 : 28, KJV said that "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose"..
Sometimes all things that happened in our live may despair us, because we thinking and hoping according to our own desires..manytimes when the struggle, pain, losts, heartache, suffering comes to us, we start to lose our faith to GOD...we start asking "why me LORD?, this is so unfair....."
if we always asking the same question in whole our life, we may be ended with the exhausted soul in following GOD, but once again Jesus Christ said that he come so we may have Life and get Freedoom..so stop asking, but start to realize that we allready chosen to become HIS childrens and we're had given authority and strength to overcome all the things (Philipians 4:13, KJV "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me)...and we reallize that our live and heart belong to GOD , so let HIS purpose in every stage of our lifes become fullfilled...

My Pray :
"Oh..LORD i know that i cannot bear all the things of struggle in my life by myself, i'm just a weak human, but i know LORD that You have redeem my life through Jesus Christ at the cross, and You give me a new life to live on...so, now I commit mylife to You, please fullfilled Your purpose in my live..Thank you LORD, in Your Name Jesus Christ, I Pray.Amen"

Comments